- Pop your gloves and mask on.
- Sanitise your hands and your clients hands.
- Shape nails with 180 grit file and buff over the free edge with your block buffer.
- Prep your clients cuticles – push back with cuticle pusher, soften with cuticle remover and clip off any unwanted cuticle.
- The cleaner you are with this step, the better the overall finish. Fully squeak with isopropyl alcohol – making sure all dead skin tissue and cuticle remover is removed. Allow to air dry.
- Using your PH bonder – apply to the natural nail bed. Making sure not to spill over to the skin. – allow to air dry.
- Apply the rubber base, 1 finger at a time, turning the finger upside down for 5-10 seconds (video is available to watch). Master this step for longevity of the gel polish and the perfect apex.
- Apply gel colour – colours are super pigmented and can be floated onto the rubber base or applied in two thinner coats. Floating takes time to master (video is available to watch)
- Apply super shiny top coat or matt top coat – these top coats are no wipe- checking each nails reflection under your lamp. Your aim is to have a straight reflection with no waves. Hand can be turned upside down, Gravity will help pull the top coat perfectly over the apex to help create the perfect finish.
- Removal and redo- This amazing base coat doesn’t need to be soaked off each time. If your e file or Russian manicure trained, simply remove the gel colour and any rubber base that is coming away from the nail plate, smooth and re shape and follow each step as above. If soaking off, buff off the top coat off and leave to soak in a bowl of acetone or nail wraps – this can take up to 20 mins. Videos and demonstation’s to help you are all available. – you can also subscribe to Lisa’s channel on you tube – link